Thursday 11 February 2010



...I love my life



So I went to Northampton. Wow. How can I describe it other than a city full of emotionless dead product of incest vile scrawny not even beings that you see when you lift up a stone. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, in Northampton. Shops that I have never hear of and nothing I wanted to see. I really want to say it was quaint, pretty, charming, all those words that you use when you go to somewhere like Totnes. Now Totnes is similar in that well.. there isn't really anything there, but its bloody lovely. So why was Northampton so fucking vile? I dont know.

The springline factory is about 12 minutes drive into some more nowhere, and even the drive through the city was dull. However, the factory.. oh my god it was amazing. All these smart chaps in white coats, tenderly making worms, doing shit with a lathe, and plating lasts or whatever they do. It was like willy wonkas chocolate factory in there.

I inhaled the sawdust and it felt good. I love what I do, even if it means I have to go to Northampton. (where I wont be going again.)

1 comment: